We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Artist who has proficient knowledge with UE4/UE5. You will be working on a AAA project with a large scale team and will be working closely with others within your team to offer solutions to art problems and be able to prototype them.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and technical skills to contribute to the creation of our exciting AAA game. You will work closely with the Art Team to build solutions, tools and shaders, and interface with other departments and the art direction team to help realise the development needs. You will offer creative solutions from end to end, from early design work, through to prototype and final implementation, working with leads to help mentor & develop the skills of junior members of the Technical Art Team.
All candidates must be based in and have the right to work in the UK. At this time we are unable to offer any visa sponsorship.
If you have the skills and passion we are looking for and want to be part of something special, we want to hear from you!
- Helping to create technical solutions and building tools for the Art team, from concept through to prototype and final implementation.
- Understanding the technical constraints of the engine and project and the needs of the Art team
- Pro-actively work alongside other developers and designers to share and gather essential information and be consistent within your work
// REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience and knowledge of UE4/UE5 and developing solutions in C++ and blueprints.
- The ability to work independently as well as working alongside a small handful of other level designers
- Experience and passion for creating solutions for Art teams and prototyping them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
// DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in AAA Technical Art roles
- Experience in creating levels for multiplayer first or third-person shooters
- Experience with procedural tools such as Houdini
- Building DCC and editor tools and to help streamline the art pipeline